Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starting the New Year with my first blog


     I no longer make New Year’s resolutions because my track record in keeping them is deplorable.  So rather than feeling like a failure, once again, I stopped making them some years ago. 

     However, I do think the beginning of a new year offers all sorts of possibilities for the upcoming 12 months.  We just have to look for the opportunities and go for them with gusto. 

     For 2013 I want to write a blog, do more junking and antiquing with my sister Betty, repurpose and paint more old furniture (especially that stash I already have), get a larger booth at the antique mall (to hold all my newly painted furniture), work my Etsy shop more aggressively, and. . .
 
     Wait a minute!  These really aren't resolutions.  They are goals, aren't they?  They ARE not resolutions!  I don’t do resolutions!



No comments:

Post a Comment